- Name: International Student Creativity Challenge 2019 (ISCC 2019)
- Theme: Convergence for Creativity
In the age of the coming intelligent machine era, ISCC committee considers convergence idea as one of the most import paradigm to get creativity in art, design and technology. ISCC 2019 focuses on all kinds of convergence idea, expression, and technology in the form of technology and engineering, science, humanity, art and design.
ISCC is an international academic exhibition of student works for convergence in all disciplines. It is a platform for understanding of various major studies, exchange of convergence idea, and exhibition of creative student works from all university disciplines. ISCC values high creative human intelligence, supports convergence among different disciplines as source of innovation and creativity, and plays the role of connecting next generation leaders to lead a creative and abundant future.
A student work is to be submitted to one of four sessions, (1) Humanity, (2) Engineering & Technology, (3) Science, and (4) Art & Design. All submitted works will be reviewed and can be candidates for awarding. Please submit your work to the official website (http://iscc.iacst.org). Detailed information on submission can be found on the site.
All submitted works by students will be evaluated by the official Evaluation Committee. Evaluation criteria focus on Design motive, Creativity of the idea, and Completeness of the project, and Effect to our ecosystem. ISCC introduces worldwide multi-discipline experts as jury members.
All awarded student works will have the following benefits.
- Certificate & Plaque: All student winners will receive a plaque or a certificate.
- Prize Money: Designated prize money will be awarded to special awards.
- Media Promotion: All selected works will be displayed on internet including ISCC official website and various media.
ISCC 2019 will be held in Siambay Resort Pattaya in Thailand. It will be held with ICCT 2019 (the largest international conference on Culture Technology) and participants of ISCC 2019 can enjoy the conference too.
Over two hundred works from more than ten countries are expected to be submitted for ISCC 2019. The countries include China, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Russia, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, and European countries.
- Submission: June 30, 2019
- Evaluation: July 10, 2019
- Registration Deadline: July 20, 2019
- Award Ceremony: August 15(Thursday) (Siambay Resort Pattaya, Thailand)
- Exhibition Period: August 13 ~ 16, 2019 (Siambay Resort Pattaya, Thailand)
Registration is needed per work submission and it includes exhibition participation, a certificate of participation, and one copy of workbook.
- Regular registration: US$ 150
(If any, name of supporting organization/funding project will be printed in the workbook.)
- Student registration w/o Funding: US$ 80
(In case the registration is done by private expense, without financial support from any organization)
- Prof. Myungsook Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hosted byInternational Association for Convergence Science & Technology (http://iacst.org),
Seoul Women's University (http://www.swu.ac.kr),
NECTEC, Thailand (http://www.nectec.or.th),
Kasetsart University, Thailand (http://www.ku.ac.th),
In Cooperation withDesign Intelligence Award (http://www.di-award.org)
Sponsored byOriental Consultants Global, Japan
Korea Institute of Design promotion
Pinetree Associates, Korea